PREVENTION MEASURES FOR COVID-19
The main objective of Hotels Mediterraneo is the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. Therefore, and in accordance with current regulations, our hotels will be temporarily closed until July 4th. However, we cannot guarantee the opening date due to the current situation. We will keep you informed on this subject.
As travel planning is difficult at the moment, Hotels Mediterráneo offers a flexible cancellation policy so that you can book without any cost.
We are working to train all our staff and to implement additional health and safety measures in order to guarantee the quality of all our services.
Services that will be affected by Covid-19:
- The breakfast and dinner buffet will be attended by our staff properly protected. The buffet will be equipped with protective screens. The variety of products will be affected in a slight reduction to be able to attend each client personally.
- In the restaurant the entrances will be organized in time slots to guarantee the security separation between the tables.
- The capacity of our Spa will be reduced, but not the performance of our massages and treatments that will be done as always on request and with the staff properly protected.
- The gym will remain closed.
- The capacity of the pools will be reduced to comply with the rules of social distancing and hygiene measures. Likewise, the use of slides and children's games will not be allowed.
- Daytime and evening entertainment activities will be cancelled and the capacity of the terraces will be reduced in order to maintain a safe distance.
- In order to guarantee the best hygiene in the rooms, details such as amenities and complements will be reduced. However, our clients can ask at reception for the relevant requests.
The whole team of Hotels Mediterraneo wishes a quick recovery to normality and for that we will work tirelessly to offer you all the quality you expect from us.